Mind Matters For Education and Falling Stars Theatre have collaborated to bring you ‘The Society of Super You’. An interactive ‘in role’ experience where the children and young people will meet and work with ‘super agents’ to become part of this positive special society!
‘Society of Super You’ is suitable for KS2 children or lower KS3 young people and is a one-day project or series of six one-hour workshops.
Children/young people will:
- Creative a superhero version of themselves based on personal positive qualities that they possess or aspirational qualities of what they would like to be in the future.
- Create a character who has personal superhero powers.
- perform /present a piece of drama to an invited audience.
- Develop self-esteem, confidence, and the ability to present/perform.
- Develop group skills of communication, awareness of others and feelings, awareness of self.
- Develop drama skills; vocal and physical
- Unlock their personal potential, while having fun.
Get in touch today to book your very own workshop.